Part of Teen Tech Week, March 8-14, 2015
Contest Rules & Guidelines:
- All participants must be between the ages of 12 and 18.
- All participants must reside within St. Charles County, MO.
- The theme for this contest is "Libraries are for Making..." Attempt to relate your photo to this theme.
- Entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include a subject heading of "Digital Photo Contest", your name, age, address, email, phone number, and the title for your photo.
- There is a limit of one photograph entry per person.
- Photos must be submitted via email as either .jpg or .gif files.
- By entering the contest you are granting the St. Charles City-County Library District permission to use your photo.
- Photo must be submitted by March 14, 2015 to qualify for the contest. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photos will be published through social media in April 2015.
- Your entry will be judged on quality, creativity, and it's ability to relate to the theme, "Libaries are for Making..."
- All entries must be original photography. Violators of copyright will be disqualified.
- The library reserves the right to determine what photos are appropriate for public display.
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
Click here for the Digital Photo Contest Winners.
|Created by the Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA) Teen Tech Week is a national initiative aimed at teens. The purpose it to encourage teen to use libraries virtually or in person for their computers, DVDs, audiobooks, databases, and other electronic resources. To learn more go to www.ala.org/teentechweek.