|Click here to complete an application.
To get your card, bring application, photo id & proof of current address to any library.
|Type of card||Description|
|Resident-taxpayer||Resident or property owner in St. Charles County|
|Non Resident-Non-taxpayer||Customer does not live in St. Charles County or a reciprocal service area. Cost is $80 Per Year per family|
|Reciprocal Borrower||A resident and/or property taxpayer of one of these library service areas: St. Louis County Library, St. Louis Public Library and the Municipal Library Consortium (MLC) of St. Louis County which includes the Brentwood, Ferguson, Kirkwood, Maplewood, Richmond Heights, Rock Hill, University City & Valley Park & Webster Groves Libraries. Click here for more information on reciprocity.|
|Organization||Business, Organization, Government or Institution Located in St. Charles County. Signature of owner, manager or fiscal officer is required and such person shall be considered as the custodian of the card.
Click here for a Business/Organization library card application.
|School K-12||Any K-12 school located in St. Charles County may have a school library card (one card per school building.) Up to 100 items may be checked out on this card at one time, and Library District online electronic resources may be demonstrated for students. Click here for a School K-12 library card application.|
|Boarding Students||Students living on the campus of a school or college located in St. Charles County|
Requirements and Conditions:
- Parent or guardian signature for anyone under age 16.
- Proof of current address & photo ID (If applicant is under age 16, proof of current address & photo ID of parent or guardian required.)
- Customers with proper identification are issued cards & may check out materials immediately. Customers with inadequate identification may be limited in the amount of materials they can borrow until their address is confirmed.
- Cardholders are responsible for items checked out with their card & must comply with rules set forth regarding use of the card.
- Cardholders are responsible for any fines, fees, damages, or loss of materials.
- Report loss or theft of a card to the library immediately.
- Notify the library of a change in name or address.
- There is a minimal charge for a replacement card.
- Cards remain the property of the Library District and may be canceled, suspended, or repossessed at any time.