Nonprofit Information Research & Services
@ The Spencer Road Branch Library
||The St. Charles City-County Library District offers a vast array of services and resources dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations. There are a large number of nonprofits in St. Charles County whose purpose is to enhance the quality of life. The Library District has the resources to support their functions so they do not need to develop individual collections of materials. Print materials, reference resources, skilled staff, networking, programs, Internet resources, and referral resources are all used to help meet the needs of nonprofit organizations.
The Library District has the information your nonprofit organization needs.
- Management (General Management, Governance & Board Development, Marketing & Public Relations, Legal & Public Policy Formation, Volunteer Management, Program Assessment, and Accounting & Budgeting for nonprofits)
- Fundraising (Grant Support, Fundraising Letters, Capital Campaigns, Event Planning, Planned Giving, and Capital Ventures)
- Incubation & Startup
- Careers in Nonprofits
- General Resources (Web Resources, General Societies / Forums / Publications)
The Library offers a variety of services for nonprofits.
- Packaged electronic, book, newspaper/magazine resources
- Identifying Internet Resources http://www.youranswerplace.org/
- One-on-one counseling
- Check sheet for starting a nonprofit organization
- Library tours to acquaint nonprofit staff with available resources
- Donor prospect research
- Nonprofit Analysis