77 Boone Hills Drive
P.O. Box 529
St. Peters, MO 63376
Fax# (636) 441-3132
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
For a list of the administrative staff, please click here
The St. Charles City-County Library District Administrative Offices moved to the current location in 1996. The offices house all of the functions that support your library branches. At Admin. you will find:
• Offices for the Director, Deputy Director and Human Resources
• A large warehouse that handles supplies and deliveries to all of the branch libraries several times a day
• Technical Operations & Cataloging where materials are ordered, received, cataloged, the catalog database is maintained & materials are processed and sent to branches.
• Interlibrary Loan services that requests books from other libraries to fill our customer needs
• Collection Development Department that manages the adult collection materials.
• Information Technology Department which provides maintenance of the library network, website, staff and public computers and development of the online catalog and circulation system
• Finance Office which makes sure our staff and our bills get paid as well as developing and accounting for the budget and managing the maintenance and building projects for the District
• Children’s Resources and Marketing which coordinates services to children and also helps to spread the word about the materials and services in the district
• Development Office which helps to raise funds to provide more amenities for library customers and supports our active Friends of the Library group
• Library Outreach Services where volunteers bring library materials to homebound residents, and deliver books to senior centers throughout the County.
Whew! It takes a village to support the services and staff that provide library services to St. Charles County families.