Checks of the St. Charles City-County Library District shall be issued in the following manner:
- Computerized payroll checks shall be paid through the affixing of a stamp or facsimile of the Director’s signature.
- Manual payroll checks shall be paid by the actual signature of the Director.
- All accounts payable checks (computerized or manual) shall by paid by affixing of a stamp or facsimile of the Director’s signature EXCEPT those checks for expenses not previously approved by the board.
- All other accounts payable checks shall be paid by actual signature of the director.
- The Director will review all check registers.
- In the absence of the Director, the Assistant Director may affix his/her signature following the same 4 guidelines as above.
- Signature cards for all accounts shall include the following to allow performance of their responsibilities:
- Assistant Director
- Finance & Support Services Manager
(Revision 4/11/88 replaced #G096)
(Revision adopted 8/14/89)